Overseeing multiple projects
Managing multiple project teams (and sometimes project managers) Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization. Creating and managing long-term goals.
Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
Delivering successful program outcomes.
Deliver benefits by executing network of projects
Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
Master degree in business or related field.
Proven experience in program management
Proven stakeholder management skills
Proven experience managing a team
Project management Ninja Leadership Skills Big Picture Vision
Portugal, relocation support
- United Kingdom92
- United Arab Emirates49
- United States of America165
- Czech Republic818
- South Korea13
- Administration, middle management167
- Accounting, audit6
- Hotel and restaurant business, tourism183
- Designer, creativity13
- Engineer, technologist71
- Beauty, fitness, sports76
- Culture, music, show business49
- Marketing, advertising, PR73
- Medical staff, pharmaceuticals120
- Mechanic, locksmith172
- Installer, operator295
- Seafarers, Crewing8
- Real estate9
- Nanny, teacher62
- Waiter, bartender113
- Teacher, education19
- Programmer, developer74
- Sales, logistics200
- Work for students175
- Working on a cruise ship51
- Seasonal work96
- Secretariat, assistants, office33
- Married couple214
- Nurse, companion93
- Services sector128
- Top management, senior management7
- Telework, Home-Office167
- Finance, bank5