Overseeing multiple projects
Managing multiple project teams (and sometimes project managers) Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization. Creating and managing long-term goals.
Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
Delivering successful program outcomes.
Deliver benefits by executing network of projects
Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
Master degree in business or related field.
Proven experience in program management
Proven stakeholder management skills
Proven experience managing a team
Project management Ninja Leadership Skills Big Picture Vision
Portugal, relocation support
- United Kingdom142
- United Arab Emirates62
- United States of America220
- Czech Republic894
- South Korea12
- Administration, middle management201
- Accounting, audit10
- Hotel and restaurant business, tourism222
- Designer, creativity22
- Engineer, technologist80
- Beauty, fitness, sports90
- Culture, music, show business51
- Marketing, advertising, PR93
- Medical staff, pharmaceuticals129
- Mechanic, locksmith185
- Installer, operator357
- Seafarers, Crewing11
- Real estate22
- Nanny, teacher80
- Waiter, bartender114
- Teacher, education28
- Programmer, developer77
- Sales, logistics273
- Work for students216
- Working on a cruise ship57
- Seasonal work117
- Secretariat, assistants, office48
- Married couple240
- Nurse, companion105
- Services sector153
- Top management, senior management20
- Telework, Home-Office183
- Finance, bank6