Overseeing multiple projects
Managing multiple project teams (and sometimes project managers) Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization. Creating and managing long-term goals.
Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
Delivering successful program outcomes.
Deliver benefits by executing network of projects
Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
Master degree in business or related field.
Proven experience in program management
Proven stakeholder management skills
Proven experience managing a team
Project management Ninja Leadership Skills Big Picture Vision
Portugal, relocation support
- United Kingdom128
- United Arab Emirates56
- United States of America211
- Czech Republic827
- South Korea13
- Administration, middle management181
- Accounting, audit5
- Hotel and restaurant business, tourism200
- Designer, creativity19
- Engineer, technologist77
- Beauty, fitness, sports83
- Culture, music, show business59
- Marketing, advertising, PR86
- Medical staff, pharmaceuticals125
- Mechanic, locksmith178
- Installer, operator318
- Seafarers, Crewing7
- Real estate17
- Nanny, teacher70
- Waiter, bartender116
- Teacher, education23
- Programmer, developer76
- Sales, logistics219
- Work for students197
- Working on a cruise ship53
- Seasonal work108
- Secretariat, assistants, office37
- Married couple233
- Nurse, companion93
- Services sector140
- Top management, senior management12
- Telework, Home-Office174
- Finance, bank6